Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Altec 612A cabinets seeking a good home

  1. #1
    Inactive Member doncreevy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two 612A cabinets that are restorable to their original appearance that I will gladly give to someone who will provide a good home for them. My wife wants me to send them to Goodwill-ugh! They are cut for 15" drivers and the holes have been enlarged slightly to accept the newer, larger frame drivers. The mounting holes are original, so any Altec, JBL, EV, etc. driver will fit. The catch: I live in the SF Bay Area, and they would be very difficult and expensive to ship. Please let me know if you are interested!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member mark mcbirney's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am local to the SF peninsula and am interested in your Altec cabinets - pls contact me
    Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.